These products include SIP Trunk, Hosted PBX (Office lines) and Hosted Call Centre. Integrate all communication services easily and conveniently, allowing enterprises to increase flexibility and productivity.
- SIP Trunking The focus for the initial phase of the project is to deploy a SIP Trunking solution which will be used as a TDM replacement technology in order to continue to deliver fixed line access.
- Hosted PBX (Office lines) Hosted PBX provides fully featured PBX functionality to end users which enriches the customer experience and gives EB additional revenue streams.
What Is MTN Unicall
What are the communication solutions does MTN Unicall offer?
- SIP Trunking
- Cloud PBX
- Cloud IVR
- Hosted call centre
What Are the Benefits does MTN Unicall have over traditional telephony systems?
- BETTER PRODUCTIVITY: Teams can connect anywhere anytime at their comfort, using any device or medium of choose.
- REDUCED COSTS: MTN Unicall system operate over Cloud, it allows companies to shift away from Capex model to an opEx strategy with fewer initial expenses.
- STRONGER PERFORMANCE: employees can both communicate and collaborate in an instant, they can solve customer problems faster and improve your business reputation.
Who are eligible to subscribe for MTN Unicall?
Only registered Companies (SMEs and Large Enterprises) with RDB certificates, NGOs and government institutions are eligible.
So it means individuals can not subscribe for MTN Unicall?
Is MTN Unicall a post-paid or prepaid service?
It is a post-paid service.
Where can someone get more information about MTN Unicall?
Get Business done better
Toll Free: 3111
You can also visit any of our branches nationwide. Use our Store locator to find a branch near you.