Product Details and Background
- Vuclip Video Store is a video service that offers user the ability to download and watch videos across areas of your interest from the portal.
- Vuclip Video Store offers users access to videos as per the subscription pack under the categories/channels displayed on the portal for a recurring subscription fee.
- Users need to pay RWF 200 per day for both prepaid and post-paid users as fee for the store and consume videos.
Benefits of the Product
- Vuclip Video Store is an On Demand Video streaming service that offers user the ability to download and watch videos from a variety of genres and categories available on the portal.
- Vuclip Video Store offers users access to videos as per the subscription pack under the categories/channels displayed on the portal for a recurring subscription fee. Both prepaid and post-paid users need to pay from as little as RWF 200 per day as fee for the store and consume videos unlimited videos for the duration of their subscription validity.
- This service is available for almost all video and GPRS enabled mobile devices, however, users shall remain solely responsible for all charges incurred in connection with the service after they have depleted the free daily bundle which users receive daily as part of their service subscription.
Subscription and Un-subscription channels
To subscribe, simply type the link http://video.mtn.co.rw in your mobile browser to access Vuclip Video Store.
To cancel Vuclip Video store subscription from ‘My Account’ section of the portal located under Menu by following the link http://video.mtn.co.rw
Remember to bookmark the link for easy access. Go to http://video.mtn.co.rw and select Videos.
Pricing and validity
Subscription Charges are RWF 200 per day for both prepaid and post-paid users across the categories displayed on the portal.
Once subscribed, you can watch videos as per your subscription plan till you are active on the store.
|Will I be able to download videos from Vuclip Video Store on an iPhone?||iPhone is designed to allow Video downloads only from the Apple I-Tunes. Hence, you will not be able to download Videos from Vuclip Video Store on iPhone; however you can stream the videos from the portal|
|How do I play/ access/ watch the videos after download?||Once downloaded, you can watch any video saved on your phone again. You can also access all your last viewed videos in the My videos section on the portal.|
|Is my current phone capable of downloading videos?||Your phone will be able to download a video if:|
You are using a mobile phone that supports Mobile data & mobile videos. You may check your phone compatibility by referring to your phone manual.
Your mobile phone is configured with Mobile Internet (WAP/GPRS) settings.
You have enough credit, especially if you are using a prepaid
You have enough space for downloading mobile Videos on your mobile.
|If I have subscribed to the store, how long does the validity last?||After successfully subscribing to the Store, you can watch videos as per your subscription plan from the time of subscription|
|If I try to subscribe to the store, what happens if I have low balance at the time of purchase?||When you have a low balance at the time of purchase, you will not be able to watch videos. In this case, you can try to subscribe again when you have adequate balance.|
|If I try to subscribe to the store, what happens if I have low balance at the time of renewal?||When you have a low balance at the time of renewal, you will not be able to watch videos. Your renewal will be attempted for next 30 days, In case you still doesn’t have sufficient balance at the end of 30 days, your subscription will be cancelled, you can try to subscribe again when you have adequate balance.|
|Are there any data charges applicable at the time of browsing or downloading videos?||Data charges are applicable as per your tariff plan and applicable at the time of browsing or downloading or watching any video|
|Sometimes the page does not refresh or it says “Loading” for a long time, what to be done?||Please exit the browser, restart your mobile phone and try again and it should work.|
|I am downloading a video and download is unsuccessful, from where can I download it again, will I be charged again?||From the ‘My Videos’ section one can re-download again for any number of times. You will not be charged for downloading the same video again.|
|Can I still access my downloaded video on my mobile phone if I am out of coverage area?||If you have saved a video, you can play it anytime.|
Contacts in case of any complaints or inquiries