|Title||Youth Segment Coordinator|
|Posting Date||2021-04-30 00:00:00|
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting a highly competent and self-motivating individual for the below Position in Marketing Department.
Job Title: Youth Segment Coordinator
Job Level: 2H
- Develop and implement an annual Youth Segment Marketing Plan and Budget that ensures achievement of MTN Rwanda’s Business plan objectives for the Youth
- Analyze the market environment and undertake annual, quarterly, and monthly planning to ensure the effective implementation of the marketing mix (Price, Place, Promotion, Product and Processes).
- Create and maintain a dynamic and consistent positioning, image, and presence within the Youth Segment for MTN while conforming to MTN
- Identify and understand the consumer decision making process within the Youth
- Assist in the conceptualization and implementation of an end-to-end communication strategy which includes ATL (TV, print, radio and Digital) and BTL elements (merchandise, collateral, POS, promotions, and events).
- Develop customer value management actions aimed at increasing the value of existing Youth
- Manage MTN Rwanda’s youth products portfolio to optimize revenue and grow overall profitability of existing product offerings that appeal to the
- Through research, ensure that MTN Rwanda has an accurate, superior, and up-to-date understanding of youth consumption and lifestyle which informs the marketing mix decision trends for the
- Monitor the local and international environment to identify new products and services opportunities which are relevant to the Youth
- Analyze the competitive environment, identify key issues, and advise appropriate marketing response to mitigate the competitive
- Provide relevant youth market insights to the overall department for strategy development.
- Constantly look out for new and upcoming trends within the youth and develop relevant digital products that match their needs and lifestyle.
- Continuously develop and propose new initiatives aimed at adding value to the business.
- Base on research insights to strengthen the segment performance.
- Oversee the launch of new youth products and services in the market.
- Manage all reporting requirements for the segment related commercial KPI’s.
- Coordinate all cross functional activities that directly or indirectly impact the segment’s products revenues.
- Improve youth segment engagement levels through targeted promotions and activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, or any other related field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in a telecom or FMCG business environment
- In-depth and thorough knowledge of products design and consumer marketing concepts.
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than
9th May 2021 Through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com
Note: We highly encourage females or women to apply for this role.
MTN Rwandacell Plc is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 10 days after the submission.
|Closing Date||9 May 2021|
There are no other vacancies available for Marketing Department category