|Posting Date||2022-09-01 00:00:00|
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER.
We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individual for the below Position in Technology- IT Department
Job Title: Systems Engineer
• Installing, patching, and upgrading the Linux & Windows based system according to the internal processes as well as Automating tasks for repetitive daily activities
• Provide daily support on Private cloud/ Virtualization platfo
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 14th September 2022 through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com.
We strongly encourage applications from women and/or individuals with disabilities.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
MTN Rwanda PLC is an equal opportunity employer.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer science/Engineering or Information System.
• At least 5 years of experience in Systems administration
• Certified with proven experience on Windows & Linux Administration and Vmware
|Closing Date||14 September 2022|