|Title||Sponsorships, Events and Activations Coordinator|
|Posting Date||2022-05-11 00:00:00|
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER.
We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting a highly competent and self-motivating individual for the below Position in the Consumer Department
- Develop, maintain, and execute plans for experiential activities focusing on consumer education and engagements including roadshows and other activations
- Collaborate with the Commercial Business units (Consumer, FinCo, EBU and Sales and Distribution teams) in developing an executable product activations plan with clear metrics.
- Ensure alignment across the Sales and Consumer departments on field sales needs and marketing initiatives, including coordination with budget management.
- Define, monitor and improve processes to link all Marketing activities with the activities of the Sales team at Point-of-Sale.
- Identify the most effective BTL/Activation channels and methods to communicate the MTN Brand to target segments in the marketplace.
- Identify and implement opportunities to measure the impact of activation activities.
- In partnership with the Sales & Distribution regional managers, coordinate direct and interactive communication mechanisms (town storms, road -shows, spot product demos) to activate Marketing campaigns, to have regional & localized promos on the field to give more impact to product launches and promos, encourage quick uptake of new products, and educate and assist customers on more complex products.
- Work closely with Segments and Customer Experience to continuously deepen customer segment understanding through research and market insights to ensure an insight driven approach to communicating and interacting with MTN Customers.
- Review the local market and coordinate Sponsorships and Events strategies across all segments to support the achievement against set business objectives for affinity, profitability, revenue, and value and market share.
- Proactively identify opportunities/properties that the business can own/sponsor to position the brand more positively towards target segments.
- Evaluate the impact of sponsored events and make appropriate recommendations to the business regarding retention or cancelation of sponsorships and inform partners of MTN’s decisions.
- Identify resources required and coordinate resources to always deliver excellent internal and external event execution.
- In-charge of MTN Rwanda’s visibility/branding and coordination at all events in which the company takes part.
- In charge of Third-party supplier management for all MTN events and sponsorships (internal and/or external)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, PR and Social Sciences
- 3 years in the Brand or Integrated Marketing and Communication field
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 20th May 2022 through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com.
We strongly encourage applications from women and/or individuals with disabilities.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
MTN Rwanda PLC is an equal opportunity employer.
|Closing Date||20 May 2022|