|Title||Sponsorships, Activations and Trade Marketing Coordinator|
|Posting Date||2021-07-23 00:00:00|
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER.
We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward-looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individuals for the position below.
- Proactively identify opportunities/properties that the business can own/sponsor to position the MTN brand more positively towards target segments as well as develop organic owned sponsorship properties set against business objectives.
- Assess sponsorship request and make recommendations to the business and inform partners of MTN’s decisions.
- Evaluate the impact of sponsored events and make appropriate recommendations to the business regarding retention or cancelation of sponsorships.
- Coordinate all MTN Event initiatives across all Departments and achieve set targets.
- Identify resources required and coordinate resources to always deliver excellent internal and external event execution.
- Monitor external vendors, & agencies to ensure that targeted activations are cost effective and within agreed deliverables.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with agencies and partners.
- Liaise with the legal division in ensuring proper negotiation and compliance to all relevant contractual agreements (MOU’s, & SLA’s),
- Own the Trade Marketing and Sales enablement strategy driving the best visibility for MTN.
- Manage brand visibility and deployment of point-of-sale materials for all MTN Service Centres, Franchisee stores and all customer touchpoints focusing on innovation and cost-effectiveness.
- Identify the most effective BTL channels and methods to communicate the MTN Brand to target segments in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Distribution team in developing an executable Trade Marketing and Sales enablement plan with clear metrics.
- Ensure alignment across the Sales and Consumer departments on field sales needs and marketing initiatives, including coordination with budget management.
- Identify and implement opportunities to measure the impact of trade marketing activities.
- Liaise with sales management to identify and attend to specific channel needs and resolve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, PR and Social Sciences
- 3 years in the Brand or Integrated Marketing and Communication field
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 5th August 2021, Through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com.
We highly encourage females or women to apply.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission MTN Rwanda PLC is an equal opportunity employer.
|Closing Date||5 August 2021|