|Title||Specialist Revenue Assurance|
|Department||Mobile Money Ltd|
|Organisation||Mobile Money Rwanda LTD|
|Posting Date||2022-05-12 00:00:00|
Mobile Money Rwanda LTD is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER.
We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
Mobile Money Rwanda LTD is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting a highly competent and self-motivating individual for the below Position
- Abide by and execute the functional strategy cascaded by the functional lead
- Assist in review of the functional strategy and roadmap, in collaboration with the functional lead, to ensure its alignment with the changing dynamics of the internal and external ecosystem
- Participate in strategic meetings, when required
- Execute OpCo wide transformation initiatives, when required by the functional lead
- Implement adequate risk mitigation and controls, with directions from the functional lead
- Assist in the evaluation baseline of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and KPIs, when required
- Assist in the preparation of proposal on change initiatives SLA, policies, and procedures, when required
- Escalate issues that will result in severe time, scope, productivity, and cost or resource impact to functional lead
- Execute projects initiated in the specific sub-function
- Abide by the established objectives, targets, and budgets for the sub-function, when required
- Document identified key risks, issues and dependencies and set mitigation actions, with guidance from the functional lead
- Prepare documentation required for sign-off on tactical changes
- Report on a daily basis to the functional lead relating to progress made within the work area and in accordance with the measurement metrics set by the organisation
- Report on an ad hoc basis on specific projects, as required
- Abide by function’s budgets in line with business objectives
- Abide by project initiative budgets in line with business objectives
- Execute policies, procedures and guidelines cascaded by the functional lead and ensure compliance with the same
- Comply with the set governance mechanisms, under supervision from the functional lead
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of Revenue Assurance strategies and propose and offer suggestions for improvements
- Participate in business process changes that may affect the OpCo’s ability to identify, monitor or collect revenue (e.g., new system implementations/upgrades, new product roll outs, etc.)
- Continuously work to understand and mitigate losses to ensure the highest levels of revenue recognition. Maintain in-depth understanding of industry trends relative to revenue assurance practices. Promote quality assurance for all processes impacting revenue.
- Partner with Marketing, Product teams, IT, and Operations to design, develop and implement best practices to minimize revenue leakage
- Create queries and reports to support ongoing monitoring of initiatives as well as ad-hoc reports as required
- Develop and implement key recovery metrics
- Perform data manipulation and analysis using tools such as Business Objects, SQL and MS-Access
- Understand and aggregate revenue assurance activities across the business and ensure they are working effectively
- Analyse data/reports to identify opportunities and areas for improvement
- Assists the business units in the implementation of preventative fraud controls, providing sound governance and compliance processes, and tools to identify and manage risks.
- Awareness and acceptance of control framework by business units
- Delivers on KPIs into Business Units for control measures
- Continuously update control frameworks aligned to the evolving business environment
- Manage adequate internal controls and ensure effective functioning of these controls
Other tasks and duties, as assigned
- A Degree in Finance or Accounting, management or related field
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ total experience in Revenue Assurance or allied field is required
- Experience in Fintech, banking or Mobile Money is preferred
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding emerging markets is preferred
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 22nd May 2022 through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com.
We strongly encourage applications from women and/or individuals with disabilities.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
MTN Rwanda PLC is an equal opportunity employer.
|Closing Date||22 May 2022|