|Title||Senior Manager, IT Strategy, Planning and PM|
|Posting Date||2022-09-13 00:00:00|
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individual for the below Position in IT
• Implement IT/digital strategies, agile practices and run experiments with existing platforms and emerging technologies
• Ensuring IT strategies and processes support company-wide goals
• To efficiently lead and manage IT Project Office in line with the needs of all business units in the organization, Group guidelines and stakeholders’ expectations
• To run an Agile practice and build strong partnerships with business, vendor, and traditional IT leaderships firm-wide and drive the culture of agility throughout the partner ecosystem while deeply embedding the day of work in the team this will enable agile demand management to optimize the pipeline.
• Provide governance and management of the demand pipeline and act as primary partner for the business functions to capture, structure, align, communicate, and plan business demand and match this demand with the IT supply functions’ capacity. Facilitate the annual planning cycle as well as structuring, capturing and estimation of the demand on an ongoing basis and mapping of the demand against agreed plan and resource base.
• Assist in evaluating, tracking, and managing the development and performance of team members, to ensure productivity and achievement of business results.
Master’s degree in IT
• Fluent in English and language of country preferable
• Strong leadership, analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills
• Sound experience with business acumen in telecom, fintech or banking sector is recommended
• Agile, PMP or PRINCE2 Certified/Related will be an added advantage
• 5 years’ experience in Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 22nd September 2022 through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com.
We strongly encourage applications from women and/or individuals with disabilities.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
MTN Rwanda PLC is an equal opportunity employer.
|Closing Date||22 September 2022|