|Title||Senior Manager: Fintech Strategy, Products and Services|
|Department||MTN Business Department|
|Posting Date||2021-02-12 00:00:00|
- Define a comprehensive, ambitious, practical, and implementable Fintech strategy for MTN, the strategy must cover the vision, budget, key performance indicators, organization evolution, technology organization and roadmap, product roadmap, ecosystem roadmap, organic and non-organic growth, Merger and acquisition strategy, implementation roadmap.
- MTN internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders in implementing MTN Group Fintech strategy and products roadmap.
- Working with MTN group support and operational functions (technology, marketing, operation, compliance, legal, procurement, etc..) in delivering MTN MFS Strategy and products.
- Concluding strategic group wide partnerships to support MFS strategy.
- Identifying new opportunities in the FinTech space to formulate MTN group wide MFS strategy and product roadmap.
- Reaching group MFS KPIs.
- Engage the MFS team and support departments to develop, formulate a strategy in line with the overarching business goals and informed by the strategies designed at a C level.
- Ensure effective implementation of the strategy by means of providing direction, support, technical and commercial frameworks, models, roadmaps, partners, and products to the OpCos.
- provide strategic guidance and support to MTN FinTech companies and properties.
- Identify and assess M&A opportunities for MTN in the Fintech space.
- Organize and manage the demand management framework for MFS.
- Lead and coordinate the demand management process for MFS.
- Identify and develop new MFS products and services and ensure the commercial and technology framework is delivered to facilitate implementation.
- Identify key opportunities to improve the current MFS deployments.
- Identify and conclude key partnerships to expend MTN Product and service offering, increase usages and revenues.
Product & Services
- Identify new MFS Products and Services
- Define the strategy
- New Products and Services definition
- P&S roll out in the OPCO
- Develop deployment packages for MTN
- Performance monitoring of P&S
Partnership, ecosystem, and M&A
- Identify opportunities and partners to develop MTN’s MFS business
- Ecosystem development
- Opportunity assessment for partnerships
- Contract & business case
- Integration of partners with Group IT
- Lobbying of key stakeholders
- Opportunity assessment, M&A strategy, business case analysis
- Partnership establishment, deployment, and management
- Ensure consistent experience across the business.
- Ensure consistent experience across the business in face-to-face customer interaction.
- Ensure consistent communication & perception around MFS services across OPCOs
- Roll out digital experience of MFS
- Report monthly to the MFS Executive relating to progress made in accordance with the delivery of MFS roadmap from both project, implementation, and performances perspectives.
- Report on an adhoc basis on specific management requirements as and when necessary
- Manage and resolve issues that will result in severe time, scope, Productivity, and cost or resource impact.
- Manage MFS product and service budgets in line with business objectives.
- Prioritize support department and provider efforts to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Support the Finance team to formulate their budget and business plan.
- Actively contribute and formulate overall MFS Budget and business plan.
- Minimum of 4 years tertiary qualification
- Minimum 5 years of significant experience in Mobile Financial Service
- Experience in working in a multicultural and changing environments.
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Understanding of MFS, banking, microfinance, payment, and remittance businesses
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 20th February 2021 Through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com
MTN Rwandacell Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
|Closing Date||20 February 2021|