|Title||Senior Enterprise Architecture & Design Engineer|
|Posting Date||2022-01-20 13:50:07|
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individuals for the below Positions
Senior Enterprise Architecture & Design Engineer
Design, Implementation, and Build:
- Deliver End-to-End Solutions for the local operation organization. Will work closely with marketing (Consumer), Sales (Go to Market), Customer Operation (Include Billing Operation) and others business areas, creating winning proposals and successfully delivering within budget.
- Develop designs that support the functional requirements enterprise business application projects and include the conceptual, high-level and detailed technical design specifications for build, implementation and support of these business solution.
- Complete analysis of and acquire a detailed understanding of the testing requirements for a given design and prepare a testing strategy.
- Assess implications of a given design current and future support model; and prepare an implementation and transition plan.
- Evaluate and identify software solutions.
- Innovate solutions , for the improvement of the existing systems and ways of doing
- Work with Business Client and Solution/Business Analyst to discuss what they need their custom application to do or looking at poor-behaving application and finding ways to improve it.
- Find ways to better or revolutionize existing application under his/her responsibility.
- Conduct research, gather information, interpret data, and then create a solution.
- Act as the lead person on all application development projects assigned to him/her.
- Creating a team of workers suitable for the scope of the project,
- Assigning duties to the apprentice,
- Creating a timeline for the project.
- Manage analysis, design, programming, testing and deployment of solutions.
- Documentation is a very important part of the role.
- Every aspect of a system or application must be thoroughly recorded. These documents will serve as references for new employees and for future maintenance on the system.
- Communicate well through writing and be able to create flowcharts and diagrams.
Degree in an IT related field
- BSC Computer Science
- 4 years’ experience in software development
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than
25th January 2022 at 5:00 pm through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
We strongly encourage applications from women and individuals with disabilities.
Rwanda PLC is an equal opportunity employer.
|Closing Date||25 January 2022|