|Title||Revenue Assurance Analyst|
|Department||MTN Business Department|
|Posting Date||2021-05-24 00:00:00|
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER.
We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individuals for the below positions.
- Daily execution of MSC-IN reconciliation and reporting of exceptions to relevant team for action/remediation.
- Daily execution of GGSN-OCC Recon and reporting of exceptions to relevant team for action/remediation.
- Daily execution of Running balances Reconciliation to ensure that balances are being decremented as expected.
- Inspect accuracy of application of prepaid balance transfer business rules.
- Inspect the reference data for awarding loyalty/bonus units to the customer.
- Perform Mode reconciliation (Weekly, Monthly, and Ageing Report)
- Daily inspections of missing files from different Nodes and reporting to relevant teams for actions.
- Review of relating exceptions issues and report to IN for action.
- Ensure the data are provided to Group TCG project and assist in any queries/ request related to the testing.
- Daily monitoring and analyzing customers usage and transactions to detect any abnormality representing fraudulent activities.
- Designing and automating scripts for any special queries or reports which are required to be completed in terms of Operational Revenue Assurance Activities
- Monthly prepaid revenue reporting and all related controls performance to ensure that the units used for revenue reporting are accurate and complete in expected timeslots.
- oversaw new products and perform Reconciliation between the Technical Product Catalogue and the Product and Promotional Terms and Conditions maintained by Marketing to ensure consistency before they get issued to the market.
- Secondary control commissions and incentives Validation from other stakeholders (SD, Marketing, EBU, etc.) according to business rules in place, to avoid Company’s cost leakages.
- Perform Validation of number being recycled basing on Business rules in place.
- Starter packs Provisioning validation before issue to the market.
- Ensure that the group monthly reports are captured in Revenue Assurance Management System (RAMS) on time.
- Inspect the rates charged for transit calls to detect destinations with negative margins.
- Work closely with Internal and external auditors and provide necessary data they might need.
- Work closely with all internal stake holders (IT, Marketing, Distribution, etc.) to close or audit issues reported by the Internal and external auditors.
- Inspect prepaid revenue computation by comparing the actual verse the derived usage.
- To Understand Revenue Assurance Processes and Procedures, Scripts and Processes
- Degree in IT or Finance or Accounting
- First Degree in information Technology Preferably in business-oriented computing
- Training Certificates by well-known institutions would be an added advantage.
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than
30th May 2021 at 5:00 pm Through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com
We highly encourage females or women to apply.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14days after their submission
MTN Rwanda plc is an equal opportunity employer.
|Closing Date||30 May 2021|