|Title||Manager, Fintech Marketplace Project Lead/ Consultant|
|Organisation||Mobile Money Rwanda ltd|
|Posting Date||2022-07-25 00:00:00|
Mobile Money Rwanda ltd is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
Mobile Money Rwanda ltd is therefore Internally and externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individuals for the below Positions
• Develop high level technical and integrated business architecture requirements to meet marketplace use cases.
• Define marketplace integration points and merchants onboarding processes.
• End-to-end system understanding of marketplace workflows.
• Manage technical and feature roadmap of the marketplace.
• Ensure that the business requirements are reflected in the design and final system.
• Continuous business process optimization of marketplace.
• Draft/define workflow for product catalogue – SKU codes, stocking management and order management.
• Facilitate and advice on systems/capability for routine promotional campaigns
• Participate and provide input in strategic meetings
• Perform evaluation baseline of key constraints
• Participate in industry events that are shaping the digital evolution
• Manage and resolve escalations that have impact on critical path of projects delivery
• Escalate issues that will result in severe time, scope, productivity, and cost or resources or reputational impact
• Continuously review projects implementation performance, alignment to the business objectives while cognizant of the execution constraints.
• Leveraging several mediums, provide scheduled reporting on various aspects of projects progress, as required by Group FinTech.
• Report on an ad hoc basis on specific facets of projects, as required
• Manage project initiative budgets in line with business objectives
• To perform technical analysis in consultation with stakeholders (architects, product owner, ops team, lead developers, enterprise architecture), in order to refine high level business requirements into detailed technical requirements
• Design scalable and robust , Ecommerce/Marketplace, Financial Services and Applications that integrate across different technologies
• Provide technical alternative conceptual designs or high-level designs and potentially low-level designs in response to business requirements and strategy
• Ensure technical architectures and solutions are aligned with Group principles and technology guidelines
• Estimate user and technical stories to help inform and prioritize backlog
• To act as a technical liaison between business and partners.
• Minimum of 4-year tertiary degree
• MBA or a master’s an advantage
• A minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in defining, developing and deploying Financial Services
• 5-10 years Product Management experience in defining, development and deploying financial services
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than
30th July 2022 at 5:00 pm through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
We strongly encourage applications from women and individuals with disabilities.
Mobile Money Rwanda LTD is an equal opportunity employer.
|Closing Date||31 July 2022|