|Department||Mobile Money Rwanda|
|Organisation||Mobile Money Rwanda ltd|
|Posting Date||2022-07-25 00:00:00|
Mobile Money Rwanda ltd is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
Mobile Money Rwanda ltd is therefore Internally and externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individuals for the below Positions
• Participate and provide input into tactical meetings
• Review and identify key risks, issues, and dependencies and set mitigation actions
• Provide overall operational Management direction and guidance to Opco Logistics lead
• To Sign off / make decisions regarding operational changes
• Lead engagements with key internal and external stakeholders
• Manage and resolve escalation that have impact on critical path service deliver
• Review performance against agreed KPIs and compliance to SLAs
• Create and monitor plan for continuous improvement
• Review performance of teams
• Report monthly to management relating to progress made within the sub-division and in accordance with the measurement metrics set by the organisation
• Manage budgets in the line with business objectives
• Manage initiative budgets in line with business objectives
• Report on an ad hoc basis on specific projects as and when necessary
• Minimum of 4-year Degree
• (Masters advantageous)
• Fluent in English and language of country preferable
• -10 years relevant experience in the eCommerce, logistics/fulfilment, or last-mile delivery & couriering is essential.
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than
31th July 2022 at 5:00 pm through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
We strongly encourage applications from women and individuals with disabilities.
|Closing Date||31 July 2022|