|Title||Fleet, Facilities & Administration Manager|
|Department||MTN Business Department|
|Posting Date||2021-05-27 00:00:00|
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER.
We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individual for the position.
- Define and implement appropriate policies, processes, and procedures for Fleet & Facilities Management
- Manage assets in line with required business plans and forecasts
- Setting Service Level Agreements to complex contractors
- Advise the company on the best way to maximize the practicality minding the cost efficiency
- Oversee the maintenance of the generators for Kigali and regional offices and residences.
- Oversee the maintenance of the UPS in all Kigali and regional offices to avoid business interruptions
- Oversee the maintenance of the air conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems in Kigali offices
- Evaluate complex contractors for Facilities maintenance
- Provide full and effective utilization of all Administration assets.
- Ensure full asset management compliancy with the Fixed Asset Register
- Ensure power and water availability to all offices, residences, and service centers all the time
- Make a thorough analysis of technical offers received by procurement!
- ensure that the company gets the best quality
- Manage all contracts related to Fleet, Facilities and Administration
- Ensure contracts terms are abided with to avoid penalties to the company
- People management of direct reports
- Analyse the environmental impact of gas emission and submit monthly reports to MTN Group
- Liaise with MTN Group in the management of Facilities as per Group Facilities Management
- Analyse and timely pay the Administrative taxes due to Districts and Sectors to avoid closure of business.
- Responsible for the facilities project management activities from the project initiation to project closure
- Provide high level leadership, direction, and team spirit to the facilities project team.
- Direct the internal and external teams to gain consensus on projects deliverables.
- Meet project management standards and best practices in terms of project time, quality and cost.
- Be the custodian of company policies related to fleet and Administration.
- Manage the car tracking system and ensure generation of all required vehicle reports.
- Prepare the BoD packs in regards of Fleet, Facilities and Administration when required.
- Analyse and advise the company on decision making in regards of leasing
- Analyse and recommend the car allocation to departments for cost optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, Economics, Finance or Project Management
- 5 years in Managerial position
- 3-4 Experience in Fleet, Facilities & Administration
- Good problem-solving abilities and analytical skills
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated. curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 5th June 2021, Through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com.
We highly encourage females or women to apply.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 10days after their submission MTN Rwanda pls is an equal opportunity employer.
|Closing Date||5 June 2021|