|Title||Financial Planning and Budgeting Analyst|
|Posting Date||2021-08-18 00:00:00|
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward-looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individuals for the position of Financial Planning and Budgeting Analyst Reporting under the Finance Department.
- Participate in the preparation of monthly company performance slides and ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure accuracy of the Non-Financial Load on Hyperion as per Group Timelines and with all validations cleared.
- Track company performance against agreed operational KPIs each month.
- To ensure group reporting is effectively done using the Hyperion reporting system.
- Review and scrutinize all inputs from all departments for reasonableness, accuracy, and relevance, ensuring all expenditure is in line with the agreed budgets.
- Management of the entire Business plan model up to the cash flow; base the annual budgets on identified trends and patterns within the current operations and extrapolate over the next planning cycle.
- Review business planning load and ensure that information is accurate and completed at the deadline advised by Group (Quarterly).
- Preparation of Site performance report; validating completeness and accuracy. This should include:
- Costs split between Active maintenance and Passive Maintenance
- Non-financial Information (where available)
- Monthly analysis of COS, variance analysis, explanations, and actions required for COS management.
- Other Ad Hoc reports are required such as Cost analysis, etc.
- Bachelors majoring in accounting or its equivalent
- Certified Accountant (E.g. ACCA, CPA etc.)
- 4 years of working in an FMCG, of which 2 are in a senior accounting role in busy finance environment
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updates.
curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 26th August 2021.
Through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com
We highly encourage females or women to apply.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission
MTN Rwanda plc is an equal opportunity employer.
|Closing Date||26 August 2021|