|Title||Financial Manager Reporting|
|Posting Date||2021-06-17 00:00:00|
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward-looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individual for the position of Financial Manager Reporting under Finance Department
- Preparation of MTN Rwanda’s monthly, statutory, and annual financial reports.
- To ensure that books of accounts are compliant with IFRS and MTN Rwanda’s policies and Group in general
- Managing the external financial audits process of MTN Rwanda
- To ensure group reporting is effectively done using the Hyperion reporting system
- Overall responsibility of monthly balance sheet review including resolution of issues identified to ensure the general ledger is kept clean.
- Coaching and development of staff in Finance Reporting to ensure high performance and for succession planning purposes.
- To ensure that the posting to the general ledger are in agreement with the approved chart of accounts and budgeted line items.
- To ensure that the transactions are posted to the ledgers on a daily basis.
- To ensure that the bank reconciliations are done on a daily basis and that the reconciling items are followed up promptly for clearance.
- To review and approve the monthly bank reconciliation statements timeously.
- In liaison with persons in charge of subsidiary ledgers, to ensure that general ledger control accounts tally with the supporting detailed subsidiary ledger balances.
- Ensure that the monthly balance sheet reconciliations are prepared and reviewed on a within the agreed deadlines.
- To extract the monthly trial balance, review and give appropriate commentary on the month-on-month movements of GL balances.
- Overall responsibility for the general ledger
- Bachelors majoring in accounting or its equivalent
- Certified Accountant (E.g. ACCA, CPA etc.)
- 4 years of working in an FMCG, of which 2 are in a senior accounting role in busy finance environment
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated.
curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 23rd June 2021,
Through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com
We highly encourage females or women to apply.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission
MTN Rwanda plc is an equal opportunity employer.
|Closing Date||23 June 2021|