|Title||Enterprise Solutions Developer|
|Posting Date||2022-01-20 15:31:20|
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individuals for the below Positions
Senior Enterprise Architecture & Design Engineer
- In charge of EBU product portfolio and development life cycle management from concept to launch with key focus on Mobility, cloud & IoT solutions
- Liaise with technology teams in defining product technical specifications requirements with a support of eCVM for market insights
- Assist with the development of a long-term ISP product strategy and determine line extension
- Ensure development of training programs and technical support guides for the product suite
- Provide inputs/briefs to communication team in Marketing department for ISP communications (adverts and MTN website content of ISP products)
- Liaise with the sales, distribution, and customer operation departments to get feedback on product performance and customer requirements.
- Responsible for defining market needs for all segments and ensure delivery is in line with MTN Rwanda specification and business plan
- Conduct post-implementation product analysis and product review to ensure compliance to set product objectives
- Monitor, track, evaluate and assist with refining strategies for the product portfolio and deployment within the Corporate/Wholesale, SMEs, and residential segments
- Ensure timely implementation of Enterprise product delivery to maximize product performance
- Assist with identifying the needs of Enterprise / ISP customers to enable development of value propositions and integrated hybrid solutions for each market segment
- To provide inputs for data, voice and cloud solution pricing to relevant stakeholders including other support departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science, Business, Project management or Marketing
- At least 3 years’ experience in product/solutions development & lifecycle management preferably in telecom industry or related fields
- Experience in research, forecasting skills and strong business case designing.
- Customer focus and communication skills
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than
25th January 2022 at 5:00 pm through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
We strongly encourage applications from women and individuals with disabilities.
Rwanda PLC is an equal opportunity employer.
|Closing Date||25 January 2022|