|Title||Digital Marketing Coordinator|
|Posting Date||2022-06-02 00:00:00|
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER.
We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting a highly competent and self-motivating individual for the below Position in the Consumer Department:
- Manage MTN social media channels (including content creation)
- Plan and execute all MTN digital marketing activities including social media, lead generation funnels, SEO/SEM, and paid advertising
- Create, monitor and report on advertising campaigns for the various types of content on MTN social media platforms
- Report on the performance of all digital and content marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Ensure proactive and customer focus engagement and efficient information dissemination on all digital platforms.
- Coordinate live updates on relevant MTN Social media accounts during key MTN Sponsored events
- Inform and assist the Creative Agency in the development of digital and content strategies that result in high engagement and performance
- Track, compile, and analyse web site usage data on the MTN website and make appropriate recommendations
- Update product information and content on the website and ecommerce platforms
- Collaborate with web developers/agencies to create and operate internal and external web sites, manage e-marketing/ campaigns, i.e., ad word campaigns, online advertising, sentiment analysis
- Evaluate and recommend approaches & strategies to improve website, sales conversions & customer engagement
- Monitor and ensure consistent messaging is implemented across multiple digital networks
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field, including demonstrable social networking experience, understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to websites (PPC, Email Marketing, Link Generation, Online Public Relations, SEO, Offline Marketing and Public Relations, Affiliate Programmes, etc.)
- Understanding and use of Google products such as AdWords & Analytics Knowledge
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 12th June 2022 through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com.
We strongly encourage applications from women and/or individuals with disabilities.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
MTN Rwanda PLC is an equal opportunity employer.
|Closing Date||25 June 2022|