|Title||Digital Marketing and Service Delivery Coordinator|
|Department||Mobile Money Ltd|
|Organisation||Mobile Money Rwanda LTD|
|Posting Date||2022-06-09 00:00:00|
Mobile Money Rwanda LTD is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
Mobile Money Rwanda LTD is therefore Internally and externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individuals for the below Positions
- Manage all MMRL digital platforms including Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok, etc and ensure customer focus engagements.
- Create content for feeds and sparking discussion on key social media platforms and ensure consistency.
- Develop digital marketing plan and strategy for the growth and engagements on MMRL digital platforms.
- Analyze, evaluate, and make recommendations to improve customer engagement on all digital platforms.
- Track and report all customers enquiries via digital platforms and ensure they are attended to on time.
- Effectively manage the implementation of system upgrades and User Acceptance Testing.
- Coordinate with all internal stakeholders to ensure all MoMo transactions reversal requests are closed on time.
- Provide a weekly report on all customer enquiries and proactively propose solutions.
- Ensure timely communication internally and externally for product launches, downtime, technical activities, or any other important matter.
- Coordinate with product and commercial teams to ensure timely submission of marketing briefs and communication readiness of products launches and campaigns.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Brands team or Agency to ensure timely submission of briefs and delivery of communication creatives for products and campaigns.
- Manage e-marketing/ campaigns, i.e. ad word campaigns, email campaigns online advertising, sentiment analysis.
- Follow up with all stakeholders to ensure execution of GTM plans put in in place.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or related field. Knowledge in web analytics and e-commerce platform management is key.
- 2+ years’ experience in Marketing, Corporate/Mass Communications, Public Relations (including demonstrable social networking experience, understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (PPC, Email Marketing, Link Generation, Online Public Relations, SEO, Offline Marketing and Public Relations, Affiliate Programmes, etc)
- A certificate in Digital Marketing is an added advantage.
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than
18thJune 2022 at 5:00 pm through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com
We strongly encourage applications from women and individuals with disabilities.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
Mobile Money LTD is an equal opportunity employer.
|Closing Date||18 June 2022|