|Posting Date||2021-03-23 00:00:00|
- Responsible for device strategy execution and sustainability of partnerships toward the main goal of growing the smartphone penetration.
- Responsible for implementation of strategy through working with and across functions, multiple processes, disciplines, technologies, products, and teams.
- Maintaining enough stock level for MTN Branded devices in accordance MTN Group approved portfolio (Smart-feature phones, Smartphones, Routers, etc)
- Supporting Sales & Distribution in maintaining rollout plans in accordance with DTM playbook guidelines and MTN Rwanda’s device strategy for overall smartphone & data penetration.
- Rollout in accordance with IMEI Data bundling playbook and MTN Rwanda’s device strategy for overall smartphone & data penetration commercial focus.
- Implementing value management & retention strategy to drive high level of engagement with MTN’s Smartphones base.
- Competitor monitoring, market insight and regular analysis of devices market’s trends.
- Development of devices value propositions and go-to-market strategy including acquisition, and segment positioning.
- Ensure value extraction through below-the-line customer value management.
- Develop market research programs with the Business Intelligence and CVM teams that will inform the activities in the Data & Devices function and offer great understanding of customers and sales.
- Provide advice on governance and best practice in device & client experience.
- Provide input to the development of pricing strategic guidelines, modelling tools and processes with the objective to enable local decision-making process around device and/or device bundles
- Device proposition business plan input
- Work closely with CVM and Pricing team to develop GTM plans
- Drive the development and maintenance of operational/financial metrics. Establish support models required to achieve them.
- Conduct and report forecast / budget / contract / audit activity on a timely basis.
- Manage device proposition/pricing competitiveness in the market.
Product & Portfolio
- Keep abreast of current & future OEM product roadmaps.
- Keep abreast of technology and platform trends.
- Keep abreast of current and future wearables/accessory roadmaps.
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Finance, Economics, Information technology management or related fields)
- At least 2 years in relevant telecom or devices sector/ industry as per relevant role
- Proven experience in customer support & management, marketing management, market research, sales, and channel management
|Closing Date||30 March 2021|
There are no other vacancies available for Marketing Department category