|Title||Change and Service Deployment specialist|
|Posting Date||2021-02-12 00:00:00|
- Assist in ensuring continuity of best practice in change management process, executed Technology department by preparing the organization for change to realize maximum benefits & ROI and to mitigate any negative impacts to the organization.
- To coordinate the implementation of common Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery processes, evaluate, recommend, and implement approved Disaster Recovery strategy.
- To support the overall Business Continuity Management process by ensuring that the required IT technical and services facilities can be recovered within required, and agreed, business timescales.
- Developing change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives.
- Evaluating the impact of planned organisational change.
- Identifying risks and developing risk mitigation tactics.
- Identifying and managing anticipated resistance to change.
- Leading change management work streams with a structured methodology / process.
- Supporting development of communications relevant to change initiatives.
- Providing coaching and training to employees at all levels.
- Defining success metrics and measuring performance against these.
- Providing reporting and other updates to management and project teams.
- Receives, logs and allocates a priority to all requests for changes that are totally impractical.
- Tables all Request for Changes (RFCs) for a Change Advisory Board (CAB) meeting, issues an agenda and circulates all requests for changes to Change Advisory Board members in advance of meetings to allow prior consideration.
- Decides which CAB members will come to which meetings, who gets specific RFCs depending on the nature of the RFC.
- Convenes urgent CAB or ECAB meetings for all urgent RFCs
- Chairs all PRE/CAB and ECAB meetings.
- Authorizes acceptable changes, either alone or after a CAB or ECAB has taken place.
- Issues change schedules.
- Liaises with all necessary parties to coordinate change building, testing and implementation, in accordance with schedules.
- Updates the change log with all progress that occurs, including any actions to correct problems and/or to take opportunities to improve service quality.
- Reviews all implemented changes to ensure that they have met their objectives; refers back any that have been backed out of have failed.
- Reviews all outstanding RFCs.
- Analyses change records to determine any trends.
- Perform and analyze disaster simulations for the prompt restoration of services.
- Investigate current performance areas of IT Systems disaster recovery infrastructure and identify bottlenecks and develop ideas for performance improvements and implementation.
- Input into the DR Plan and execute in line with agreed schedule.
- Drive and close of all DR related project and operation activities.
- Track and monitor the implementation of changes that may impact Business Service Continuity
- Ensure all disaster recovery databases and file systems synchronization are up to date. Drive to closure where issues arise with systems that are not in-synch
- Develop, track, and report all operations issues as it relates to Business Service Continuity
- Ensure all failover tests, dry runs and back/up recovery activities are up to date.
- Support in the tracking of all IT related Risk, update Risk Register accordingly
- Ensuring that the Disaster Recovery facilities and services are in ready state to always sustain the business and in the event of a disaster with the same level of services and availability.
- First Degree in information Technology or Equivalent in a relevant Discipline
- ITIL V4 Certified
- Minimum of three years relevant work experience in Telecom industry would be an added Value
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than
22nd February 2021, Through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com or HRIS
MTN Rwandacell Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
|Closing Date||22 February 2021|