|Title||Accounts Payable & Treasury Manager|
|Posting Date||2021-04-16 00:00:00|
- Supervise capturing of data in the AP module
- In-charge of closing the AP module and running relevant reports
- Manage the process of supplier reconciliations.
- Ensure verification of all payments before bringing them to the CFO office
- Ascertain the funding requirements and attract the financing/ funding.
- Manage the refinancing process of the existing loans if required.
- Liquidity management: Ensure that funds are available to meet MTN business needs.
- Negotiate and manage credit lines with banks/financiers.
- Currency risk management. Ascertain and hold optimum levels of foreign currencies to minimize exposure.
- Manage the Interest risk exposure on MTN loans.
- Manage short term investments.
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Manage group treasury reporting requirements.
- Promote and maintain healthy bank relationships with our bankers.
- Undertaking risk management activities to protect a company’s financial health
- Monitoring monthly compliance with loan covenants and highlighting any likely default to management.
- Submit loan reports to lenders by due dates.
- Manage the repayment of loan principal, interest, and other borrowing costs as per the loan agreement.
- Prepare schedule of commitments for input to flash report
Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge
- A Master’s degree in finance or Accounting (CPA or ACCA is an added advantage)
- 7 years relevant experience with at least 4 years in a managerial role.
- Knowledge of company policies and practices
- Good communication & reporting skills
- People management skills
|Closing Date||25 April 2021|