(Enterprise Licence Agreement and Services Agreement)
MTN Rwandacell Ltd operates different networks using multiple vendors and technology domains which creates fragmented views of their networks and mobile, fixed network services running across them. MTN Rwandacell Ltd. Would like to procure a solution that will give us end-to-end visibility of services traversing complex multi-vendor and multi-technology networks.
The project seeks to build automated capability to accurately and dynamically model the end-to-end view of network topology for service and security issue investigation, fault finding and fault resolution covering the, RAN Transport, IP and Enterprise domains within MTN Rwandacell’ s network operation.
The scope of work for the supplier is to work with EXFO to supply a Network Inventory Management (NIM) solution.
The solution should:
- Discover MTN’s mobile network by loading export files from the RAN, Transmission and Core network EMS systems supplemented by configuration files for RAN, Transport, and IP domains
- Reconciliates data from the RAN, Transport, and IP domains on a scheduled and adhoc basis
- Models’ vendor specific intra-domain networks and relationships
- Provides a standard set of inventory views enabling end users to easily interact with the underlying network data model
- Provides topology visualisation of the Network
- Provides a suite of security enablement capability consisting of;
- Equipment audit (Type of device, Software versions, Patch versions, etc) – to be used for prioritization of network rollout and Network Audit purposes
- Allows Inventory API query from third party applications.
- Model the underlying transport infrastructure supporting mobile services (2G,3G,4G) and enterprise services running across RAN, Tx, and IP Core domains (Limited to 3)
- Visualisation of end-to-end Service topologies
- Implementation of vulnerability service impact analysis (SIA)
- Unauthorised Network Change Audit and Detection capability
- Security Reporting
- Network data quality reporting
- Service Impact analysis API endpoint
- Enrichment of graphical network topology views with performance KPIs
- Anomaly Service Impact Analysis
Data shall be extracted from the following data sources covering RAN, Transmission, Core and IP domains.
More details on the scope will be shared to preselected companies.
Submission of the proposal shall be done on emails below:
Deadline for proposal submission is on Sunday 28th March 2021.