In our efforts to serve you, our esteemed customers, better, we will be carrying out a series of system upgrades between 14th and 15th May 2021. These service upgrades will result in an automation of several of our customer service-related processes and customer touchpoints thus improving the service received when customers visit MTN Shops or call the Call Centre.
During these upgrades, we will minimize service impact as much as possible. However, please note dates and times during which some services will not be available.
- All MTN Service Centres nationwide will be closed from 15:00hrs on 14th May 2021, to 12:00hrs on 15th May 2021.
- During this same period, the following
services will not be available through MTN Shops, the Call Centre and all
- New SIM Registrations
- SIM Swap
- Bulk SMS
- MoKash services will be available throughout the period for already-registered customers, however registration of new users will not be possible from 15:00hrs on 14th May 2021, to 12:00hrs on 15th May 2021.
- Airtime purchases will be available throughout
the period except between 00:00hrs (midnight of 14th May 2021) to
05:00hrs on 15th May 2021.
- Please note that customers will still be able to buy airtime using MoMo throughout the period.
Note that these system upgrades will have no impact on customers’ ability to make calls, access the internet or use Mobile Money.
We wish to apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause during the period and encourage our customers to contact us via the channels below should there be need for support.
- MTN Call Centre: Dial 100
- MTN Social Media Pages: @MTNRwanda