MTN Internet Bundles
MTN Internet bundles & packs are used specifically for internet. Bundles give you a specific capacity of data that can be used for a long period. However, the purchased data capacity may get exhausted earlier depending on the customer usage.
For example, if a customer wants to buy 100MB bundle, he will dial *345*2# and follow the instructions.
To check the balance for all the offers, the customer dials *345*5#
- ‘Always on’ data connection
- Instant connectivity (no dial-up needed)
- Best coverage in the country.
- Best price in the market.
- Buy MTN Bundles to save even more!
Below are the rules for the 3.75G & MTN hotspot bundles.
- GPRS/3G bundles are available for prepaid customers only.
- Prepaid Customers have the option to use the out of bundle rate which is 10Frw per Mb or buy bundles (refer to the above table).
- The validity of daily bundles is 24 hours. The validity of 500MB is 7 days and 3GB is 30 days. This means that if a customer buys a 500MB bundle and they do not use it up within 7 days, it will be deactivated and they will have to buy another bundle or use the out of bundle rate
- To buy a bundle, a customer must have sufficient airtime.
- Once customers have fully exhausted their daily data limit they will be notified and be charged from their main account.
- Customers can re-purchase data bundles multiple times. It is important to note that all Daily Data bundles will expire after 24 hours from the activation time.
- Customers who are roaming can only be able to purchase Roaming Data Bundles (Link)
- To activate bundles, internet packs and check the balance, customers will dial *345# then follow the instructions.
Terms & Conditions
- Bundles/Packs Offers are available to be used on MTN Hotspot.
- For subscribers who have already purchased an existing data bundle, and want to take part in the promotion, the promotion bundle will take precedence for the duration you activate it for and you will revert to your previous bundle once the promotional bundle expires.
- Internet Packs are subject to fair use policy of 1GB per day, 2 GB per day and 3GB per day.
- Once customers have fully exhausted their daily data limit, they will be notified and be charged from their main account.
- Bundles/Packs Offers do not apply to Blackberry handsets owners but blackberry users can also enjoy internet at discounted tariffs. For those with Blackberry handsets, please visit any MTN Service Centre near you to get configured today!
- For more details on the fair usage policy, click here.
MTN Mobile internet packages Terms of Usage
|Packages||Daily limit on data usage||Terms of usage|
|Daily internet||1GB||When a customer on this package exceeds 1GB data usage in one day, any continued browsing will be charged at the prevailing rate per MB and deducted from the customer’s main account.|
|Weekly internet||1GB||When a customer on this package exceeds 1GB data usage in one day, any continued browsing will be charged at the prevailing rate per MB and deducted from the customer’s main account.|
|Monthly internet||1GB1.5GB3GB||When a customer on this package exceeds 1GB or 1.5GB or 3GB data usage in one day, any continued browsing will be charged at the prevailing rate per MB and deducted from the customer’s main account.|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY