MTN Blackberry Services
MTN BlackBerry® offers continual, real-time access to email and the Internet in the palm of your hand in addition to call and SMS capabilities.
How to Subscribe
To subscribe to any of the BlackBerry® packages, a customer will visit any of the service centers where the service will be provisioned and you can be educated on how the product works.
You can subscribe to any one of the services below depending on your needs:
- BIS = BlackBerry® Internet Services or BlackBerry Absolute
- BES = BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
- BIS + BES = Enterprise Plus
How to Use
MTN BlackBerry® offers a continuous and unlimited connection to the Internet. Once activated, set your BlackBerry® up to stay connected to your email account or browse the Internet as desired.
MTN PrePaid BlackBerry Packages
MTN has 3 plans to cater to your different needs. The BlackBerry® Social, Complete and Absolute service plans are designed to suit the different requirements of MTN’s customers, whether it’s for instant messaging, social networking, browsing, email or downloading and using apps.
|Packages||Daily limit on data usage|
Terms of usage
- When a customer using any of the Blackberry Internet packages exceeds 500MB data usage in one day, and continued browsing will be charged at the prevailing rate per MB and deducted from the customer’s main account.
- Blackberry Internet subscription can ONLY be used in Blackberry™ devices. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall a Blackberry user be permitted to use his/her SIM Card provisioned with Blackberry Services in a handset other than a Blackberry device. Any customer that violates this term of usage may incur extra charges that shall be deducted from the customer’s main account balance.
If a customer reaches the daily limit, the rest of the download/upload/browsing/sync will be deducted from the main account at the prevailing standard rate (currently at 56Frw).
Terms and Conditions
- The customer will be notified once the daily limit is reached and at the time of subscription to any of the packages by an SMS or USSD notification or a URL redirect to a page mentioning the fair usage policy.
- BlackBerry® Absolute (weekly & monthly), BlackBerry® Enterprise Service (weekly & monthly), BlackBerry® Absolute + BlackBerry® Enterprise Service (weekly & monthly) all have a limit of 500MB per day.
- BlackBerry® Complete (weekly & monthly) has a limit of 500MB per day.
- BlackBerry® Social (weekly & monthly) has a limit of 500MB per day.
- browsing YouTube on a blackberry is always charged per usage.
To get access to these services, please visit the nearest MTN Service Center or contact your Account Manager.
MTN Postpaid Blackberry
MTN BlackBerry® offers a continuous and unlimited connection to the Internet. Once activated, set your BlackBerry® up to stay connected to your corporate email account or browse the Internet as desired.
How to Activate
Visit an MTN Centre near you to choose the BlackBerry® model right for you and sign your contract. Pay your deposit and you’re ready for business!