MTN Rwandacell intends to contract a Company to Recruit and Train Mobile Money Agents.
Interested bidders are free to submit their bids after fulfilling the following conditions
TERMS OF REFERENCE
The Terms of Reference include but are not limited to:
- Services offered
- Recruitment of MTN Mobile Money Agents in accordance with the qualifications required as stated by MTN
- Setting up weekly itineraries for training and support with the MTN Mobile Money field team
- Visiting all agents every other week at the least to ensure knowledge of Mobile Money
- Supplying and delivery of business tools as well as business support to Mobile Money agent locations
- Providing detailed weekly and monthly reports on field activity and challenges. These reports must be thorough and provide the following:
- Identification of agents premises visited
- Name and contacts of agent workers trained
- Feedback on transactions made by the agent during the period
- Track e-float levels in the agents accounts (the ability to provide the service adequately)
- POS and merchandising in the agents’ premises
- Availability and number of SIM SWAP cards and Mobile Money enabled SIM cards
- All issues affecting the business
- The consultant is at liberty to suggest, allocate and implement service delivery, mechanism and other activities that enhance service delivery at no additional cost the client
- Resources availed by the Agency:
- 10 trainers for Kigali and upcountry
- The trainers will be professional in their presentation and attitude
- The trainers will be mobile and have the ability to cover their regions effectively
- The trainers will be based in the region they are supervising
- A supervisor for the agency activities dedicated to MTN
- This supervisor will be the focal person for support issues escalation
- Any other related tasks as would be assigned by MTN.
Interested individuals or companies should indicate the following in their proposal.
- Financial stability.
- Experience (atleast 2 years) in the Business with references for similar services done in the past.
- implementation plan and timelines
- Team that will be allocated to MTN for this service and their CVs
- A detailed Breakdown of all costs
- Payment Terms
- You are required to also indicate the Validity of your proposal prices
Responses shall be delivered by hand or by courier service but must be received at the MTN reception by 17:00hrs on Wednesday 07 August, 2013.The tenders, correspondences and documents relating to the tender shall be in the English language. All queries must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The original tender document and a soft copy shall be submitted and be valid for a period of 90 days after submission.The documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Recruitment and training of MTN Mobile Money Agents TENDER” and addressed to:
The Procurement Manager