Careers: Consumer Marketing Manager
Position: Consumer Marketing Manager
Company: MTN Rwanda
Deadline: Saturday 25th Mar 2017
MTN Rwanda seeks to recruit highly competent and self-motivating individual to join its Marketing Department at the position of Consumer Marketing Manager reporting to Chief Marketing Officer.
About MTN Rwanda:
In its vision of leading the delivery of a bold, new, digital world to her customers, MTN is specifically focused on Africa and the Middle East. MTN Rwanda (MTN RWANDACELL Ltd) has been in operation since 1998 with over 4 million subscribers and still growing. The company offers new and innovative packages and services, and keeps up with the latest trends in communications to satisfy its customers.
Core job responsibilities:
- Develops and implements an annual marketing plan based on identified segments to drive subscriber acquisition, increase share of wallet of existing subscribers through increased usage and achieve market share objectives.
- Develops and embeds customer value propositions for all products
- Works with the Marketing Operations Manager in formulating research and analysing information to form meaningful insights for the different segments
- Ensures MTN Rwanda achieves penetration, market share and profitability objectives across chosen segments
- Tracks consumer tastes and preferences to identify new opportunities and works with segment heads to develop, launch and manage these products
- Ensures the provision of appropriate management reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Monitors competitor activities in the market place and proposes appropriate action plans
- Monitor trends within the relevant markets and extrapolate information to advise innovative value added products and services in order to maximize profits from particular market segments
- Device management and strategy formulation; ensure MTN has the right device proposition and supply
- Manage key strategic partner accounts in service delivery
- Lead in the design/planning of annual product roadmap
- To build a team work in order to achieve the company objectives
- To plan and monitor the budget allocated to the section
- To manage key strategic partners
- Project management of key products
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a specialization in marketing or any other related areas of study
- Post Graduate marketing training
- 5 years marketing experience in an FMCG company
- Business modelling skills
- Forecasting skills
- Budgeting skills
- creativity, quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience with technology and business development
- Familiarity with contract negotiation and business modelling
- Research skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Organisation and planning skills
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge about customers, business, strategy, products, services, finances and competitive forces
- Can work under pressure
How to apply:
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 25th March 2017.
And By email to: jobs2.RW[at]mtn.com
MTN Rwandacell Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: Qualified applicants will be contacted within ten (10) days after the submission deadline.